The Shoulder Centre plans to engage allied health providers dealing with shoulder problems in our community. We would like to work with you to improve access to non-operative and post-operative treatment for our shoulder patients and to develop evidence-based protocols for treatment in order to facilitate a speedy, safe recovery.
What shoulder problems does The Shoulder Centre treat?
- Rotator cuff tears
- Acute long head of biceps tendon tears
- Shoulder Impingement, calcific tendonitis and tendonitis
- Shoulder dislocations, labral tears, and recurrent shoulder instability
- Glenohumeral joint arthritis
- Acromioclavicular joint arthritis
- Clavicle, Scapula and Proximal Humerus fractures
- Pectoralis major tears
Please contact us if you are interested in collaborating on improving the care of shoulder problems.